There are thousands of flavors for vape juice and nicotine salts on the market, but we only stock the high quality premium brands.
Our line up includes all the best vape juice from brands like Air Factory, Boosted, Fruitia, Twist and many others.
This brings top flavor, smooth and consistent.
There are two types of vape juice on the market today:
High VG Juice - Creating big clouds and known for smooth vape
Nicotine Salts - High NIC normally found in low power pod systems and disposables like Puff bar.
The vape juice flavor types that are most popular:
Some ejuice products
Sometimes called eliquid, ejuice, or vapor fluid, vape juice is the liquid that we add to our pod or tank that creates the vapor.
The juice is made of four components: Nicotine, VG, PG, and Flavoring.
- VG - Vegetable Glycerin comes from the vegetable oil of the Palm Plant. VG gives the vapor body, and smoothness.
- PG - Propylene Glycol is flavorless liquid that is used in food and medical applications. PG insures that flavor binds to VG and Nicotine for even taste.
- Flavoring - USP Food Grade flavorings that translate to vapor products providing amazing flavors.
RMEVape Flavor Process
We only stock the most popular, high quality, premium brands,from the thousands of flavors being produced.
Our staff hand selects each flavor, testing for taste, consistency and balance.
This results in a solid line up of brands such as Excision, Nomenon, Ripe 100, and SVRF.
How to find the right flavor?
There are so many available vapor liquids, so we have grouped the juice into these groups:
- Beverage - Your favorite beverages without the calories
- Candy - The air heads, nurdz, all the candies
- Cereal - It's breakfast any time
- Dessert - if you love baked goods and cakes
- Fruit - non-candy fruits
- Ice - Normally fruit flavors with an Iced finish
- Menthol - keepin it cool
- Tobacco - Savory flavors sometimes with a sweet contrast
Whatever your vaping preference, we have a huge selection of vape juice.
So bring your flavor combo requirements, and we will bring them home to you.
If you know your category, but need a little help to finish out your selection,
We have a vape juice experts list, that our staff has selected a favorite flavor from each group above.
Ejuice Nicotine Strength Selection
The majority of brands have juice in various nicotine levels. The majority of liquids are available at
0mg (No nicotine), 3mg, 6mg, and 12mg. They are also available in Salt Nicotine
levels from 20mg to 50mg.
We suggest starting with regular nicotine in either a 3mg or 6mg strength.
The current pod systems are a lot more powerful than devices from as recent as 2 years ago.
It's easy to go down in nicotine level, so don't worry about starting strong.
Check out our guide to the best level of nicotine selection.
VG/PG levels in Vape Juice
The majority of vape juice on the market today is around a 75/25 VG/PG ratio.
This ratio insures that the eliquid will work well in sub ohm tanks at high power, and
also the ejuice will wick well in smaller pod systems.
Nicotine Salts VS Regular Nicotine
Nic salts are designed to allow absorbing higher concentrations of nicotine
without the harshness. But, Nic Salts normally are only used at lower wattage pod devices
with coils that are above .5 ohm. Regular nicotine will work in any device.
Vape Juice Disposables vs refillable Vape Mods
A closed vape disposable comes prefilled with juice. When the juice is gone,
or the single use battery loses power, you have to purchase a new one.
This is a no fuss way to vape, but it is not the most cost effective vapor.
Open pod systems like the SMOK Nord X and the GeekVape Hero have refillable pods
that you can fill with any brand vape juice.
RMEVape Has The Top Vape Juice Brands
At RMEVape.com, we work hard to carry the best e juices from the top brands.
There are thousands of flavor options, but we only stock reputable brands that create oustanding e juice flavors.
We pride ourself in the effort we make consistently sampling new flavors to ensure that you always have
new options that satisfy your personal vaping profile.
We sell eliquid from these leading vaping brands, and more:
- Air Factory - With tasty flavors like Blue Razz and Strawberry Kiwi, Air Factory provides vape flavors that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. For those who love candy flavors, Air Factory continues to be one of the favorite brands among vapers everywhere.
- Juice Head - One of the most popular 100ml lines over the last two years. Juice Head ejuice flavors are all fruits in both regular and freeze profiles.
- Nomenon - What you Nomenon? If it’s delicious and “out there” e-liquid blends -- it’s probably Nomenon! From the sweet and fruity concoctions of their standard line to the wild and crazy offerings of their X2 Noms series -- Nomenon makes the blends that challenge everything you know about vapor!
- Pacha Mama - What in the world is a Pachamama? We have no idea, but we like it! The same people behind Cosmic Charlie’s Chalk Dust created this blended fruit flavor lineup of juices. Each Pachamama vape juice flavor is a blend of exotic fruits that tastes just like a dreamy smoothie at the mall. Guava, papaya, pineapple and mango all make an appearance in the Pachamama line. If your favorite tropical fruit is out of season, you can pick up a bottle of Pachamama vape juice and feed that craving any day of the year.
Because more vape juice brands hit the market constantly, check out the big guide to the best vape juice.
Always be safe, and keep all nicotine products out of the reach of children and pets.